Sunday, 16 March 2014

Nothing is Something

Devil Juice, music and art supply. All you need for success!

Hey! and welcome, I'm starting a new blog as I am starting my next sketchbook (Vol.6)
But first a quick introduction: I'm a Swedish Illustrator/Tattoo artist living in Tokyo Japan.

So why am I starting this blog?
-This blog will pretty much be the "behind the scenes" part of all that I do.
-My aim is to share my work process and self imposed experiments like how the whole Sketches & Coffee thing began, and I will give you a glimpse of what it's like living in Japan.
It might seem a bit stupid to start a blog, I hardly ever read blogs myself, but I don't want to force feed this to anybody. This is just a little extra for who ever wants it :)

Sketchbook 6 caught molesting one of my tattoo design

Please feel free to ask me question and give me suggestions of what you would like to see down in the comments.
Stuff I'm thinking about doing is:

1. Start up my live video stream for my morning sketches again.
2. Maybe an interview or two with my fellow illustrators and co-workers.
3. Making some of my illustrations available as prints and stickers.

I am going to update the blog every Monday.


Once again, Welcome!




2 comments:

  1. Glad you started this blog, Magnus. It's good to have something to look forward to on Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah cool I'm glad to hear that you appreciate it :)

      Delete